Bretton Woods Law are proud to have been asked to speak on International Administrative Law at the UNSU-ICTY seminar on Wednesday 3rd October. We will be holding an open forum with senior Staff Association members, where the law’s shortfalls and possible improvements will be discussed.
Topics will include:
- Equality of arms
- Clarity of the law
- Confidentiality of proceedings
- Capping of Awards
- Staff Associations – independence and industrial action
- Executive Heads – reviewing the lawfulness of their own decisions
- The roles and actions of lawyers for the organisation
- Mandatory mediation
- Ignoring the organisation’s internal law
- Suspension of administrative decision
We hope that, what promises to be a lively and informative discussion, will help shape the much needed improvements and additions to this area of law.
If you are unable to attend the UNSU-ICTY seminar in person, but have a need for legal advice concerning an employment issue within an international organisation, please go to www.brettonwoodslaw.com/brettonwood_site to contact your nearest office.