Following the success last month of our first Geneva International Administrative Law (IAL) seminar, we have decided, due to popular demand, to hold a second seminar on Wednesday 27th March 2013 and we would like to offer you a complimentary invitation.
Attendees will again benefit from free expert advice from legal specialists, as well as being able to share their own views and opinions with their peers on the following topics:
- Effectiveness of internal justice system
- Clarity of the law
- Confidentiality of proceedings
- Staff associations (independence, the need for dues, industrial action & retaliation)
- Executive heads reviewing the lawfulness of their own decisions
- The role of lawyers for the organisation
- Mandatory mediation
- The ethics functionCase studies of common staff grievances and how to successfully litigate
- Improving IAL (codification of IAL principles, uniform internal justice mechanism, legal expenses insurance for all international civil servants, one Global AT etc)
Join us on 27th March at the Hotel Intercontinental 7-9 Chemin Du Petit-Saconnex Geneva, 1211.
- Registration: 9.00am
- Lunch: 1pm
- Seminar closes: 3.30